What are the benefits of a charcoal infused brush?
- Charcoal has a naturally porous formation and when used in the mouth it helps absorb bacteria and debris to effectively clean the teeth and gums.
- Our lightly coated activated charcoal bristles help to absorb plaque and bacteria on a microscopic level by binding the plaque and bacteria to the charcoal. This helps dramatically reduce and remove debris from the mouth compared to a conventional toothbrush that only scrapes and may cause gums and teeth to become sensitive.
Reduces tooth staining/whitens teeth
- Coffee, red wine, and smoking are just some of the known causes for stained, aged, and yellow teeth.
- Activated charcoal bristles help absorb the tannins that bind to your teeth causing stains. Regular and thorough brushing with activated charcoal bristles can help your teeth become whiter. The contaminants that age and darken your teeth will start to become less noticeable and even be completely removed over time.
Reduces bad breath & odor
- The same carbon absorbing properties that remove plaque and tannins can also remove the bacteria that cause you to suffer from bad breath.
Are charcoal infused toothbrushes kid friendly?
Charcoal infused toothbrushes could be used at any age, and our bamboo bristle brushes are suitable for adults and children with sensitive gums. However, it is important to prevent your teeth and gums from becoming sensitive over time so start using a soft activated charcoal toothbrush today!
Why choose a charcoal infused bristle toothbrush?
- Each year over 50 million pounds of plastic toothbrushes are thrown into our landfills. Currently none of these toothbrushes are biodegradable, therefore they remain in landfills indefinitely. They end up in our oceans or washed up on our beaches. They are also consumed by marine life, and thousands of fish die from toxins in our oceans.
- By choosing a bamboo toothbrush, you can help reduce your carbon footprint. Our packaging is made from recycled paper, our handles are made from pure bamboo, and our bristles are made from activated charcoal and bamboo.